OneDrive "Processing Changes", but is not synching
To address your concern, please follow the following methods:
Change the OneDrive folder location.
- Right-click on the OneDrive icon.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Unlink this PC > Unlink account.
- Follow the set up process. Once you’re signed in, a new graphic will pop up, then select
Change location, select the new location on where your files will be downloaded.
Change your account to Microsoft account and change back to Local account.
- Go Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
- Select Sign in with a Microsoft account.
- Go back to local account, click on Sign in with a local account instead.
Let us know how it goes.