How do I delete files from One Drive but leave them on the PC
We’re here to help.
We do be au fait with that you want to delete files from OneDrive.com and keep the local copy to manage your OneDrive storage space.
We need to deselect the files/folders in your OneDrive client selective settings, so that the selected files/folders will no longer be in sync with OneDrive cloud. To do this, kindly refer to the steps below:
- Open the notification dish by clicking the up arrow button on the right feature of the mission bar.
- Right-click on the OneDrive icon in the dish and select
- Navigate to the Account tab.
- Next to the Choose folder to sync on this device option, click
- Under Sync only these folders, uncheck the boxes for the folder you don’t want to sync.
Next measure is, you can go ahead and go to your OneDrive online storage space to delete the files you don’t want to keep and free up some cosmos. To do this, you can call
OneDrive.com to manage your storage space.
Kindly give us an revise on how it goes and we will be glad to assist you further.