Over a DECADE of emails GONE since OUTLOOK promotion – Please Restore
To pace up this process:
If you are still encountering this issue, we are requesting you to provide the following information:
- When was the account switched to Outlook.com?
- Today, January 12, 2017
- Did the data loss occur right after Outlook.com promotion or was the data still there for a brief time?
- Data was not there for any period of instant.
- Did you have any issues logging in before noticing data loss? Did you reset your password?
- No and I did not.
- Did you click on any link before the issue occurred?
- Did you try to deactivate or downgrade to Hotmail.com before the issue occurred?
- No I did not.
- When was the last instant you logged into your account?
- Probably more than a instant ago.
- Description of the data lost (all messages before a date, date ranges, estimated number etc.)
- Every ON ITS OWN email in Inbox and various folders, ranging from late 1990s to about 2012. Estimated number: hard to say, but thousands of very important, personal LIFE emails.
- Do you have folders? Are they nested? Is the mail missing from the inbox or a folder?
- Inbox and various folders.
- Are you seeing the missing mails on a mobile device or the web abuser interface, or a mail client program?
- Just downloaded the Hotmail/Outlook App to see and it’s empty on my mobile device also.