Apps. Overhanging in Charge Manager
There might be some third party applications that is conflicting withing your usage. Try performing a clean boot to eliminate these conflicts. Here’s how:
1. Click the jerk screen, and brand msconfig. Click usage configuration.
2. On the Usage configuration dialogue box, select the services tab.
3. Click the box at the bottom, beside the hide all Microsoft services text.
4. Click “Disable all” at the right side.
5. Click Apply, then OK, and it will ask you to restart your computer so just click OK again.
You may also check this link for more info:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135?Ocid=1.%20Owned%20NA%20(Reactive)_Social_TWITTER_WindowsSupport_20160721_523763289. Let us know if you have more questions.